Posted on 03-12-2005
Browsing through Jim’s archives I came upon a little list of things that apparently all bloggers have to make. So, here’s my contribution to cyberspace:
1. I have no clue how long this list will be.
2. I am sitting here in my bathrobe when I should be in bed.
3. I am terrified of bugs.
4. I love incense and coca butter.
5. I don’t usually mix the two.
6. I miss my cat terribly.
7. I believe in the power of prayer.
8. I have a very gay T-shirt that I should wear more often.
9. Yes, I am gay.
10. I will not turn you gay if you continue to read this.
11. I wish my family knew I was gay.
12. I don’t think that would be a good idea actually.
13. I have the hots for a guy who has no idea how I feel about him.
14. I have very few guys in my life whom I trust.
15. I am grateful for my best friends who are my heart and soul.
16. I dream about going on the Oprah show.
17. I want to make a guest appearance on Charmed.
18. I am a sucker for Sales.
19. I think that Brad Pitt is over-rated.
20. The only famous people I have met are Bill Clinton and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
21. We swapped email addresses.
22. I love to cook.
23. I hate clutter and untidy rooms.
24. I think my niece has the most beautiful smile in the world.
25. She also likes stickers.
26. Sometimes I hate the way my body looks.
27. Most of the time I love myself anyway.
28. I really don’t give a fuck about what most people think.
29. I tend to swear a lot if I’m not careful.
30. I miss watching F*R*I*E*N*D*S.
31. I said No to my very first proposal.
32. A part of me thinks I’m an idiot for doing that.
33. I’d take tea over coffee any day.
34. I really don’t like going clubbing at all.
35. But I still enjoy club music.
36. My best friend says I will be diabetic when I am older.
37. I need more people like her.
38. My vocabulary is exhaustive.
39. I don’t like vegetables.
40. I should learn how to swim.